For over 50 years, Meadowbrook has been preparing and stimulating young minds while helping children develop a love of learning. We encourage individuality, promote self-confidence, and help each child reach his or her full potential. We believe that this solid foundation will serve as a stepping stone for each child's future.
We focus on the whole child, helping children grow academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Meadowbrook educates each child by providing strong foundations in phonics, math, and writing. Individualized learning is a key component, and teachers allow each child to progress at their own pace. Respect and manners are also an integral component of a Meadowbrook education and are expected at every level.
Meadowbrook offers a small, nurturing environment and actively encourages parent participation in all of their children's educational endeavors. We retain the finest staff, rich in wisdom and experience. Their expertise in Early Childhood Education and their commitment to the school guarantees the continuation of Meadowbrook's traditional curriculum and its reputation within the community.
What makes Meadowbrook different?
- Highly individualized learning experience
- Strong academic foundation that enables future success
- Outstanding record of placing students into leading private schools
- Excellent student/teacher ratio with two teachers in each classroom
- Emphasis on one-on-one instruction
- Structured, fun and nurturing learning environment
- Experienced staff with minimal turnover
- Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten programs
- Sequential & Structured learning environment
- Nurturing family community
- Hands-on math instruction
- Phonics-based curriculum, which is introduced in the preschool program
Meadowbrook strives to:
- Help create meaningful child-teacher-parent relations
- Help your child develop a love of learning
- Promote self-confidence and security
- Encourage individuality and help each child reach their full potential
- Increase each child's attention span by developing their physical and mental coordination
- Teach respect for one another