The health and safety of our children, staff, and families is paramount. The below-listed policies and procedures are designed to provide and maintain a safe and healthy school environment.
- Daily screenings are performed for students and staff- temperature checks and symptom screening questionnaire.
- Masks are worn by teachers, staff, and students.
- Children and staff wash and sanitize their hands multiple times per day.
- Social distancing is practiced at all times possible.
- Learning materials and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located in multiple places around the campus.
- The carpool schedule is staggered and there is no intermingling between classes.
- Ultraviolet/ion technology was added to the HVAC systems for cleaner air.
- Access to the school is limited to students, staff, professionals providing services to students, persons with legal authority, and parents only when absolutely necessary.
- Specials classes are held outside when the weather permits.
To read the entire Meadowbrook School COVID-19 Pandemic Plan click here.